Mountain Kingdom Festival will only collect the personal information it requires to provide you with business and related services or for the promotion or marketing of its services.
Mountain Kingdom Festival will only collect information by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way. Mountain Kingdom Festival collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you, when you provide information by telephone or in application forms, or when you submit your personal details via the Mountain Kingdom Festival website (e.g. when you contact us on the Mountain Kingdom Festival website);
- from third parties such as our related companies, credit reporting agencies, or your representatives;
- from publicly available sources of information;
- from the organisations identified below under ‘Use and disclosure’ of personal information;
- from our own records of how you use our services.
- Use and disclosure
Mountain Kingdom Festival may use your personal information it collects to:
- verify your identity;
- assist you to subscribe to our services;
- provide you with business and related services;
- administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
- promote and market Mountain Kingdom Festival current and future business and related services to you;
- conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud; research and develop our services; and maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
If Mountain Kingdom Festival uses your personal information for direct marketing purposes, any correspondence sent to you will include clear instructions on how to opt out of receiving any further marketing correspondence.
In order to deliver the services you require, Mountain Kingdom Festival may disclose your personal information to organisations outside Mountain Kingdom Festival. Your personal information is disclosed to these organisations only in relation to Mountain Kingdom Festival providing its services to you. These organisations may carry out our:
- mailing operations;
- billing and debt-recovery functions;
- information technology services;
- marketing and telemarketing services; and market research.
Mountain Kingdom Festival takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to:
- your authorised representatives or your legal advisers (e.g. when requested by you to do so);
- credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies;
- credit providers (for credit related purposes such as credit-worthiness, credit rating, and credit provision);
- our related companies;
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors, and lawyers;
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law; and
- organisations who manage our business and corporate strategies, including those involved in a transfer/sale of all or part of our assets or business (including accounts and trade receivables) and those involved in managing our corporate risk and funding functions (e.g. securitisation).
Mountain Kingdom Festival may provide aggregate statistics about its customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related website information to reputable third party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
- Data quality
Mountain Kingdom Festival will take reasonable steps to make sure your personal information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to date. If you believe that any personal information that Mountain Kingdom Festival holds about you is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, please contact Mountain Kingdom Festival so we can investigate the matter.
- Data security
Mountain Kingdom Festival will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. BPBC permits only authorised personnel to access your personnel information.
Mountain Kingdom Festival will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information if it is no longer needed for any purpose.
- Access and correction
You have a right to access the personal information that Mountain Kingdom Festival holds about you. You can access your personal information by contacting Mountain Kingdom Festival. Mountain Kingdom Festival may require you to put your request in writing for security reasons.
Mountain Kingdom Festival reserves the right to withhold your personal information where its disclosure to you is restricted by law, is the subject of legal action, or may compromise the privacy of another person.
Mountain Kingdom Festival adopts its own identifiers for all individuals with whom it deals.
To guard against fraud, Mountain Kingdom Festival requires all customers to identify themselves accurately when purchasing a product or service from Mountain Kingdom Festival.
- Transborder data flows
Mountain Kingdom Festival will only transfer your personal information outside of The United Kingdom if it is confident the recipient will handle it in a manner consistent with the UK National Privacy Principles.
- Sensitive information
Mountain Kingdom Festival will not collect personal information revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, organisational membership, or sexual activity.
- Terms of Service.
An up to date version of the Mountain Kingdom Festival Terms of Service can be found at http://mountainkingdomfestival.org/terms-conditions
- Additional information relating to the Mountain Kingdom Festival website
The Mountain Kingdom Festival website may use browser cookies to determine if you are signed in as a registered user and to redirect you to appropriate pages as necessary. The cookies do not contain any personal information.
While MountainKingdomFestival.org contains links to other websites, it is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
- Contact us
Mountain Kingdom Festival welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. Please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 08 June 2016